Berikut adalah kumpulan video hacker yang bisa didownload lengkap dengan banyak tutorialnya. Langsung aja download. Artikel ini aku ambil dari cyberphreaking.com dan tempat lain . Jika ada komplain maka artikel ini akan di unpublish,
1. DeluxeBB 1.06 Exploit (9mb)
Remote SQL Injection Exploit
2. NetBios Live Hack (5mb)
Shows how to use Super Scan to Hack Netbios opened on remote PC (Port 139)
3. Classified (7mb)
Shows how site classified is Hacked.
4. NASA (2mb)
NASA Department website Hacked.
5. Linux Network Monitor (5mb)
This video shows you how to set up ntop, a network monitoring program, on GNU/Linux. Ntop features a web interface that displays tons of information about bandwidth utilization, traffic patterns, etc. It even shows you what applications are using bandwidth on your network such as ftp, bittorrent, http, dns, etc.
6. Linux DNS Server (11mb)
This video explains how to set up a DNS server on a GNU/Linux server. In the video I explain a little bit about how DNS works, then I install and configure BIND in a chroot jail on 2 DNS servers in a master/slave relationship. This video is specifically tailored to setting up DNS for a web server.
7. Windows Web Server (6mb)
This video details the installation and configuration of Apache, MySQL, and PHP on Windows. This video is made specifically or those using Windows 2000 Pro, Windows XP Home, or Windows XP Pro.
8. Win Server 2003 IIS and DNS (4mb)
This video shows how to install and configure IIS and DNS on Windows Server 2003 for virtual hosting. These procedures will work with all versions of Windows Server 2003 and possibly with Windows 2000 Server.
9. Hacker Defender Movie (8mb)
Shows how Brilliant Hacker defender bypasses several rootkits detectors. You can see bypassing IceSword, BlackLight, RootkitRevealer and more.
10. 0-DAY Simple SQL Injection (8mb)
A film project about a kracker with the name zer0day. (Hacking with Linux -php)
11. wbb (10mb)
wbb portal hacked by XSS.
12. Reverse Engineering (20mb)
Reverse Engineering with LD PRELOAD
13. SWF File Vulnerability
Multiple Websites Embedded SWF File Vulnerability Demonstration
14. IPB 1.3 SQL (10mb)
Invasion Power Board 1.3 SQL Injection Exploit
15. Qnix Buffer Overflows (11mb)
Qnix Demonstrating Exploration of Simple Buffer Overflows
16. ASP SQL (5mb)
Simple ASP Administrator SQL Injection (5mb)
17. Blind MySQL (9mb)
Demonstration of Blind MySQL Injection (bsqlbf)
18. D-Link Wireless (3mb)
Intruders D-Link Wireless Access Point Configuration Disclosure
19. Mysql bftools (8mb)
Demonstration of Blind MySQL Injection (mysql_bftools)
20. PHP Remote File (9mb)
PHP Remote File Inclusion Windows Backdoor.
21. kracking WEP in 10 Minutes (30mb)
A short demo of a wireless WEP attack. This is an interesting technique, where packets are injected to the access point, making it release weak IVs. You'll think twice about WEP after this
22. Tunneling Exploits via SSH (18mb)
An intensive demo showing how SSH Tunneling techniques can be used to exploit an interal, non routable network.
23. A classic client side attack (18mb)
The MS06-001 vulnerability was used to execute a reverse connect shellcode. More information about this vulnerability can be found at the Microsoft site - MS06-001.
24. C++ Video tutorials (29mb)
Nice C/C++ Shockwave videos.
25. Interview with Kevin Mitnick (12mb)
He was on fbi's most wanted list, a nitrous Hacker but now see Kevin's Interview after being freed what he has to say about his past and future.
26. Unix Shell Fundamentals (40mb)
VTC Unix Shell Fundamentals Video Tutorials. You need Quicktime player to view the videos.
27. Microsoft.com Bugs
Nice videos shows of old bug that was exploited on the site.
28. Bitfrost Server Crypting (15mb)
This is nice video for any one learning how to add bytes to make there server undetectable. The rar Password is Crypt.
29. WMF File Code Execution Vulnerability With Metasploit (38mb)
This video covers the use of the recent (Jan 2006) WMF file code execution vulnerability with Metasploit. It shows how to shovel a shell back to the attacker with the WMF vulnerability. See Microsoft Security Advisory 912840. Thanks to kn1ghtl0rd, AcidTonic, Electroman and livinded for their help.
30. SSH Dynamic Port Forwarding (30mb)
I set up a quick video tutorial to show how to set up an encrypted tunnel using SSH's dynamic port forwarding (sort of a poor man's VPN) in both Linux and Windows. The tools used are OpenSSH, PuTTY and Firefox, but it should be enough info to allow you to figure out how to set up other clients.
31. Using VMware Player to run Live CDs (Bootable ISOs) (46mb)
In this video I show how to use the free VMware Player to run Live CDs like Knoppix, Auditor or Bart's PE Builder from an ISO
32. Adding Modules to a Slax or Backtrack Live CD from Windows (43mb)
33. Make your own VMs with hard drive for free: VMware Player + VMX Builder (16mb)
34. kracking Windows Passwords with BackTrack and the Online Rainbow Tables at Plain-Text.info (44mb)
35. Droop's Box: Simple Pen-test Using Nmap, Nikto, Bugtraq, Nslookup and Other Tools (67mb)
36. WiGLE, JiGLE and Google Earth: Mapping out your wardrive (72mb)
37. Finding Rogue SMB File Shares On Your Network (60mb)
38. Nmap Video Tutorial 2: Port Scan Boogaloo (13mb)
This video covers some intermediate and advanced Nmap options and is a follow-up to "Basic Nmap Usage" presentation.
38. Metasploit Flash Tutorial
This video covers the use of Metasploit, launched from the Auditor Boot CD, to compromise an unpatched Windows XP box by using the RPC DCOM (MS03-026) vulnerability. It then sends back a VNC session to the attacker. This is just one example of the many things Metasploit can do.
39. Using VirtualDub and a cheap webcam as a camcorder (10mb)
I thought this might be of use to those that would like to submit something to Infonomicon TV or Hack TV but lack the cash for a proper MiniDV camcorder.
40. kracking Syskey and the SAM on Windows Using Samdump2 and John (25mb)
Semua link tidak dimonitor kevalidannya (masih aktif/sudah mati). Jika sudah mati silahkan cari di google. Siapa tahu sudah ada yang upload ulang.